matty "jsut bought a 96 grand am for $500" FRizzesSH
Thursday, January 1, 2009
Just Like Back in the Day
So I ran today just like back in the day when I was an all-county runner, but unfortunately I did not look it. Did a quick 3 miles, walked a bit and did an open stride 800m. Felt good, don't want to go to crazy too soon. Since there is no gym for me to go to at home ive been doing the pushups and situps but come monday i'll be back in the 302 and hopefully a gym is open since im cheap and dont wanna buy a membership. Anyways i just wanted to put it out there that I ran all high school and trained with some crazy trainers and am working on a strength and conditioning minor and exercise phys major so if any one has any questions or wants a workout plan or any shiz like that i'll do whatever i can to help ya'll out. peace out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment