Whats up guys?
So its about halfway through break which means 3 weeks until I'm back at school and rockin shit in ultimate. I did plyos today instead of yesterday and it feels much easier for a bunch of the exercises which means I'm making progress and I definitely am running better since I banged out 3.5 miles yesterday. Everything else is on schedule for this week but I am going up to Rutgers for this weekend which means 2 days of hardcore basketball instead of rest. I know all this full court bball will pay off for the team. I' m ready to get to Queen City Tune Up so we can own some bitches and show everyone our vets and rookies are the best and to watch the fuck out.
Wer"I want to back to school cause besides bball and ultimate all I do here is play poker and watch movies"blin
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment