So I thought I'd post about hoe agility went today for the 1:30'ers today.
It was pretty hardcore, as always. But I think i can speak for everyone when i say that the hardwood floors are terrible for grip and that kinda kills some of the drills a little bit. We did try to through in some extra sets to balance this out, but yeah.m I, personally, was still a little sore after. And then we played some B-ball! I think it almost goes without saying that I was LVP, though i did get on shot in, and it did win my team that game (sounds better than it was, they said if i made one in we won, so yeah...).
Oh yeah, and numbers were just ok. We had six guys coming to ours. I hope the other agility later had at least the same number, at least.
In conclusion, I like NBA hoops on super nintendo better.
J "I really NFL Blitz for N64 too, got it right here in my room" P
P.S. if anyone wants to play pick up tomorrow email me, Jprats@udel.edu. Trip won't be here and I don't know who else will, since it's a long weekend. So let's see what happens.
Friday, January 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment