.... DJ and I decided to one-up you fuckers again.
1/2 mile warm-up
dynamic stretching
3-mile run, split as follows:
12-15 times during the run, we stopped and did a set of one of the circuit exercises. after finishing the set, we immediately transitioned into a sprint to achieve top-speed, held it there for 30 meters, then slowly peeled off back to 3-mile run pace... fucking HARD
5reps of 6 different agility ladder drills (1 ft in each box, 2 feet in each box, ickey shuffle, 2 footed hops, one footed hops with each leg)
4 x 10 meter acceleration
4 x 20 meter acceleration
4 x 30 meter acceleration
from various starting positions (one knee, 3 point start, push up up, push up down, seated backwards, laying on back, etc.)
short ab circuit after getting home
trip and deeeej
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FACT: Most hardcore workouts on the eastern seaboard. Best subject titles in the region? I think so. But that's more like an opinion.
ReplyDeleteDJ "I'm washing my under armor nightly" SNiffles
truth bomb
ReplyDelete